Mom and dad asked the vet that what can help me calm cause I’m so naughty…..
I love to bite
- Car’s hand break….
- Mom’s Under wears…
- Books…
- Chairs…
- Socks…
- Shoes…Etc..
I love to scratch……
* Car’s windows and doors…..
* Wallpaper….
* Table….
* Carpet…Etc…
Mom&dad told Vet that I am able to turn the house to Iraq Battle Field…..
Vet “ Cut his balls off will be the best way cause he’ll have less hormone, he’ll be the nice dog”
Mom “ Does it hurt ? ”
Vet “ No….Just like the ant bites ”
Mom “ Did you cut your balls yet, Vet?? ”
Vet “ No ”
Mom “ Oh…How can u know that cutting my dog’s balls doesn’t hurt him….Why do you still keep your balls?….Next time….Don’t say that ….Cut your balls first ….”
While we were riding in the car, dad said…..
Aim has the rights to cut or not to cut his balls…For sure, he can’t tell…then ..I think we should keep his balls…we should not go across over his privacy!!!
Let’s Keep his BALLS !!!!!
YEHHHHHHHHHH……………..
LET my TESTICLES free !!
I love to bite
- Car’s hand break….
- Mom’s Under wears…
- Books…
- Chairs…
- Socks…
- Shoes…Etc..
I love to scratch……
* Car’s windows and doors…..
* Wallpaper….
* Table….
* Carpet…Etc…
Mom&dad told Vet that I am able to turn the house to Iraq Battle Field…..
Vet “ Cut his balls off will be the best way cause he’ll have less hormone, he’ll be the nice dog”
Mom “ Does it hurt ? ”
Vet “ No….Just like the ant bites ”
Mom “ Did you cut your balls yet, Vet?? ”
Vet “ No ”
Mom “ Oh…How can u know that cutting my dog’s balls doesn’t hurt him….Why do you still keep your balls?….Next time….Don’t say that ….Cut your balls first ….”
While we were riding in the car, dad said…..
Aim has the rights to cut or not to cut his balls…For sure, he can’t tell…then ..I think we should keep his balls…we should not go across over his privacy!!!
Let’s Keep his BALLS !!!!!
YEHHHHHHHHHH……………..
LET my TESTICLES free !!
See! I enjoy dancing with my BALLS !!

Bangkok Time
Washington Time
London Time
Canberra Time
Bern Time
Brasilia Time
Pretoria Time
17 comments:
thank you for your comment ^^
I think aim have right to keep his ball.
I notice that aim's love is show that he's really naughty. :D
Hi,Aim
I'm very pleasd to know U
and I wanna see U growth, naja
:D
really funny article krub ^^
555
น้องหมาน่ารักจังครับ
Nic to meet u
ur blog is so good
and ur blog is very prety...
Good evening AIM
Hello....
How r u today??
ur dog is very cute
wearing glasses eieiei...
pretty so much.
i'm so so !!!
I will go to have a dinner..
Good night & sweet deam ka
dogs should have their rights too ~ ^_^
ฮาโหยว...นู๋เอม..
เห็นไปชะแว๊บที่บ้านเค๊า..เลยตามมาล่ะ
เค๊าอัพแล้วน๊า
Haloo Aim,
I'm glad to recieve ur comment. (thank ^^)
I will visit you at bloggang.
I also have a blog at bloggang but I rarely update it. :P
Have a nice day
TC
aim น้าเหมียวเข้าไปblogภาษาไทยแล้ว แต่หาที่ commentไม่เจอ ยังไงน้าจะเข้าไปเยี่ยมบ่อยๆนะ
คะ..
เด๋วเข้าไปดูนะคะ
อยากรู้จิ
พอดีว่าชอบดูบล๊อกไปเรื่อย
มานเพลินดี
ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักนะคะ
cute dog u have! seem that u r new in this blogsphere. welcome! nice blog! :)
....lol....Really ???
Are u a good man ???
I believe u...eiei
How about u ??
thank you for comment.
glag to know you~~
bye
lol xDD
so funny! I like your dog! xDDD
Post a Comment