I wanna sue them….If I won , I would be a millionaire…..
Our next door neighbor, walked by……Mom was holding me……
The first word that came out from her mouth to mommy was……
OW, He has Such a Big Engine !!
The girls in the grooming shop always play…..my….my…..penis!!
They are laughing when they are play Aim Junior…..
Do they think…my dick is a toy???My dick is not a toy….
The toys always sound PEEP PEEP like when I squeeze as my plastic bone…
my dick has none of those sound……..
Is it fun girl???
HOOOOOO HOOOOOO
My mom’s students call Aim jr. as Jumbo Sausage or Big Bite and Foot Long ( the big and long sausages which sell at 7-11 in Thailand )
They also call my balls as Rose Apple….They played my balls until my balls turned red….
Stop doing that man!!!!!!
I don’t wanna have BALLS CANCER ! !
Do they think that my balls are toys??One of my mom’s students, a eleven-year-old-boy, lifted my tail up and took the photo of my ASSHOLE!!!
Moreover, he shows that picture to his younger brother, mom, dad, and his friends at school…..even his girlfriend…………..
SEE !! !!
It’s Not Easy To Be Me ! ! !

Bangkok Time
Washington Time
London Time
Canberra Time
Bern Time
Brasilia Time
Pretoria Time
5 comments:
so poor thing, how can they do this to u.... XD
maybe they are just being jealous ?
โถ ๆ
Hi! P'Aim
I think Aim jr. look like Jumbo Sausage 555
Miss U
I'm MinMin Na
Hi! P'Aim
I think Aim jr. look like Jumbo Sausage 555
Miss U
I'm MinMin Na
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment