
AIM was the money currency when I was 9 nearly to 10.
I had gotten the Scholarship called CISV ( Children International Summer Village ) in Hamburg, Germany….It was the camp which gathered the international kids that they selected four kids for each country.
That was the best time of my life….no countries, no nationality, no religion, no culture, no race or sex discriminate………
NO WALL BETWEEN US….
even at that time….Germany had the serious situation about Berlin Wall….but not for us….The kids over there could not use the REAL LIFE money….
We had just only AIM…
AIM was our DOLLARS at that time…..
We were given the same amount of AIM…if we wanted more….we HAD TO WORK!!!...as created the performance….made the handcrafts stuffs to sell on the Open House Day…….
I remember…..my roommates were from THE COUNTRIES THAT HAVING WAR FOREVER ( please allow me not to tell what countries they are from )……
I still surprise until this day that how could I communicate with them…We were not good at ENGLISH and we were so young….
but we understood that our money was AIM….no whether you were poor or rich……cause your money was AIM…
We were given the AIM equally.
2 AIMS could buy a SMILEY JELLY……
So………I LOVE…..the word…….AIM
AIM is not we use as a word……..
But MY AIM………..IS……………

AIM ………is……… no nationality.
AIM ………is……... no religion.
AIM ………is……... no culture.
AIM ……….. IS ………..
NO WALL……..!!!!!!!!!!!
So………What I Am Waiting For to Name My Dog As………..AIM….!!!!!!!!!!!!
First Name…………….AIM ( as I told )
Middle Name…………PUK PIK ( in Thai language means ……walking with lovely step… )
Last Name……….SUCCESS
Gathering all the names …… means……..
Walking with the Lovely Step to the Successful of My Life….
I will walk with My AIM….And MY DOG which his name is AIM……..to my best future…..
COME WITH me……….
To SHARE………………
I have already told my feeling….
Let’s listen to AIM’s feeling…….
Bangkok Time
Washington Time
London Time
Canberra Time
Bern Time
Brasilia Time
Pretoria Time
No comments:
Post a Comment