Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Love at First Sight.


I was at the back of HONDA JAZZ with my brothers and sisters, 5 including me……

There were lots of people walking around me, it was 10th of February 2005, I was just 16 days.

WOW!! WOW!! Many sweet-hearts visited our boss car…..

It’s near Valentine’s Day……

I know, the guys wanna buy us for their darling for sure……

Ummmm…………………..It’s quite boring cause I was stuck, I slept on my pee pee and shit…..ewwwwwww!!

No one played with me, they just played with my sis and bro…they said I’m naughty and stink….

Who CARES!?

And this was my last chance to survive, I’d heard that if after this day…..they would throw me away and I would be a stray dog…..

I WANNA B A STRAY DOG…..

I THINK IT’S BETTER TO BE LOCKED UP….

BUT……

UMMMM….

WHAT ’S A STRAY DOG.????......

WHATEVER!!!!

I WAS COVERED BY MY SHIT!!!!

My boss was chatting with mean looking lady….

She looks so crazyyyyyyyy……and wild…………

OWWWWW!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That crazy woman lifted me up………

ANYBODY………………..HELPSSSSSSSSSSSSS

911 911 911 911 911 911

SOS SOS SOS SOS

I’m gonna die for sure……………..

I could smell the DEATH………

Is there a GOD??????????????????????

I think that crazy woman would turn me to……

HOT DOG???????????

DOG BALL?????????

DOG BURGER??????

DOG PIZZA?????

DOG SOUP????????

OR

OR

DOG PIE????????????

She put me in Chevrolet Optra………….

When we had arrived to some place………..

That crazy woman kept saying….

AIM….

AIM…

AIM…

Is that the name of her MENU?????

She gave me some milk…..

That’s so delicious…..yummy yummy….

I think she would feed me up and put me on some
weights and wait for the time to kill me….

GOD!!!!!!!...........She kept looking at me and said……..

AIM

AIM

I think she’s mentally ill!!!!!!

OWWW!!!!!!

I felt like I was in heaven……….

I felt that I could fly…………….

She put her lips on my head with the sound….

MUH>>MUH>>MUH>>

She kept holding my in her bed……..

She called the VET to ask about my vaccine and

VET said I was too young ……. I needed to wait until 2 months…………

After she hung up the phone, she said to me that she falls in love with me at the first sight.

I smelt good , man……..

I’m cool…………………

She brought me to everywhere she went………….

I was hidden in her big bag………..

hahahahaha

I was in the shopping mall, Japanese restaurant, and many places that she went………..

She kept said AIM

AIM

Aim …. Are you hungry?, Mommy would cook for you…

Passed a few weeks, I realized that

My name is Aim

That lady name is Mommy…..

AIM and MOMMY>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Sponsored

Sponsored links