Saturday, December 01, 2007

Aim’s Bone 007


Mom brings me and my favorite plastic bone with her all the time.

Once…….She’d brought me to 94 Coffee Shop which no dog allows!

She put me and my bone in the basket with the cover….

WOW!........It’s such a cool place!!

But………

MOM………I wanna PEE……My mom didn’t notice that and I didn’t want to interrupt her time while she was chatting with her costumers……..

Then………………..

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It’s wet!....

She saw my pee……….I and my bone were moved to the sofa……

Her conversation had finished…..

You know what she had done??

She spilled the coffee to cover my pee and asked for the waiter to wipe it cause she spilled the coffee on the floor and gave him the nice tips.

Isn’t she a genius????

Sometime I think that my mom is a criminal!!

Again, I was brought to supermarket…..

I was put in the big bag with my bone……..

Like a SPY!!

I was on my duty as James Bond with my bone……..

She acts naturally without noticing from anyone….

I felt like ……………..

FBI ( Fatty……..Boy……..Idiot )

My buddy is MIB ( My Idiot Bone )

The most exciting experience is……………….

At the Shopping Mall…………

HOLY COW!!!

I saw lot of nice gals………….

I was in my mom’s bag……..

She passed the guards’ eyes………….

We were in the elevator………..

AND………………….

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My mom’s bag was cool…..

Me & My Bone were swimming in The Sea of Pee Pee…………….

My pee dropped on the elevator mat………..

She had already known but she is a HOLLYWOOD STAR……….

She didn’t move or act………..

Just pretended ………… like ……..everything’s OK

HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No one saw my pee pee………….

No comments:

Sponsored

Sponsored links