Sunday, December 02, 2007

Forget Forgot Forgotten


Mommy is Miss Forget Forgot Forgotten

When mom was studying in the US, she forgot Mc Donalds’ Burger Set on the roof of her car and she drove until the traffic lights turned red then…

Chicken Burger
2 packs of ketchup
Large Fries
Pine Apple pie
Large Coke

FELL all over the front mirror….

One day she thought that she lost her eyeglasses and asked if that saw them…Dad laughed and told her that they were on my mom’s eyes…

When I was four months, I love to run into the fridge when someone opened the door…….that day…mom fell asleep….for awhile she woke up and shouted….

AIMMMMMMMMMMM

AIMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

She forgot me………In…….the fridge…!!

Not only me that mom forgot in the fridge but
also her cellular phone and TV remote controller.

Mom’s brother tried to find TV remote controller and she realized that mom took that and she thought that was her cellular phone!!

I am a SUPERMANNNNNNNN

I believe I can fly……..~~~~~~~~

I believe I can touch the sky…….~~~~~~~~

Think about it every night and day……~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~

…….cause……mom forgot me on the roof of her car and drove away…when she hit the break…..I was on the front mirror………as that Burger Set did….

Someone screamed at mom cause she was driving with her green face at night….she put on mask mud and she forgot……..

During our dinner….mom walked in…and out….in and out…in and….out….from table to kitchen around ten times…then dad asked what do you want??…she said she forgot…oh..oh…she remembered…she wanna pick up the fork….dad said “ It’s in your hand ”


Again !?

No comments:

Sponsored

Sponsored links