One of our family’s activities is feeding the stray dog…………….
Mom will collect the food that we can’t finish in three days...... in the fridge…….as…………
My Boiled Chicken
Boiled Veggie
Whole Bread
Fish Cake
To give to the poor stray dogs around my life……..
Mom and Dad always say to me that
“ Look at them AIM, you have the better life so….
You eat as a human, mom cooks for you per meal
You sleep on the bed with mom & dad in the air-
Conditioner covered under the blanket………
Your water is so fresh and clean……………
But for them………………………………
The owners left them………..
They have no parents…………
No one to care ………….
No one to love………….
No one to give them food, water , and shelter…….
Sometime the cars hit them …………..
Survive with uncured broken legs………
Survive with the flea……………
Survive with no vaccine…………
Survive with full of diseases…….
So……..You have to love them AIM ”
Mom and Dad always wait until they eat the food…
I see so……..
Mom and Dad are so wondering ….Why I never bark them??
Mom !!!! Dad !!!.........I know what you guys mean…….just…………
I CAN’T TALK………IF I COULD TALK, I
WOULD TELL YOU MILLION WORDS……
AS
Hey, guys…….Do you like my mom’s food ??
Yummy, huh???
I love you, mom………..
I love you, dad…………
This bite is so cool………
Mom, I wanna go pee pee
Mom, this garden is good too do the pooh pooh..
Mom, dad is not here, let kiss me ! ! !
Mom used to say that ……….
If I could be able to talk………and could tell
mom….
What I want ! !............................
She would give me everything as possible as she
can………………………………..
Great ! I love u…..u love me…..both r in luv..!
Mom will collect the food that we can’t finish in three days...... in the fridge…….as…………
My Boiled Chicken
Boiled Veggie
Whole Bread
Fish Cake
To give to the poor stray dogs around my life……..
Mom and Dad always say to me that
“ Look at them AIM, you have the better life so….
You eat as a human, mom cooks for you per meal
You sleep on the bed with mom & dad in the air-
Conditioner covered under the blanket………
Your water is so fresh and clean……………
But for them………………………………
The owners left them………..
They have no parents…………
No one to care ………….
No one to love………….
No one to give them food, water , and shelter…….
Sometime the cars hit them …………..
Survive with uncured broken legs………
Survive with the flea……………
Survive with no vaccine…………
Survive with full of diseases…….
So……..You have to love them AIM ”
Mom and Dad always wait until they eat the food…
I see so……..
Mom and Dad are so wondering ….Why I never bark them??
Mom !!!! Dad !!!.........I know what you guys mean…….just…………
I CAN’T TALK………IF I COULD TALK, I
WOULD TELL YOU MILLION WORDS……
AS
Hey, guys…….Do you like my mom’s food ??
Yummy, huh???
I love you, mom………..
I love you, dad…………
This bite is so cool………
Mom, I wanna go pee pee
Mom, this garden is good too do the pooh pooh..
Mom, dad is not here, let kiss me ! ! !
Mom used to say that ……….
If I could be able to talk………and could tell
mom….
What I want ! !............................
She would give me everything as possible as she
can………………………………..
Great ! I love u…..u love me…..both r in luv..!

Bangkok Time
Washington Time
London Time
Canberra Time
Bern Time
Brasilia Time
Pretoria Time
1 comment:
I think this is good story, after I read it, I felt pitifully with the stray dogs while Aim is the lucky dos. For the writer, your story is easy to read, I can imagine step by step by your story, keep your writing.
Post a Comment