I hate dog food………
YAKKKKKKKKKKKK
My mom’s tried to change the dog food but I still hate them………………….
All kinds in the markets…………..
The end of dog foods were given to the stray dogs near my house.
Mom worried, she searched on the net to find the right recipe for me…………
She spends an hour to cook my food everyday…..
Ya no???
It’s so fun when I pretend not to eat……..
Actually, I’m very hungry and can’t stand that nice smell……
But I think, we should have some family activities.
Mom will feed me……….
But Dad says that she spoils me…….
VET said that I’m a spoiled dog……….
Mom always promises dad that she’ll not do that again………
Behind dad’s back……..she does……..she cheats daddy……
Sometime that sees….she’ll bring million idiot reasons ……..
AS………-----umm, I don’t want Aim to mess up the floor then I’ve to feed him-----
-----My hands are covered by the boiled chicken and I didn’t wash yet….so….I’ll feed Aim then wash the hands……..-----
-----Aim ate just a few yesterday, I worry that he’ll be sick…I think if I feed him, he’ll eat-----
DAD teases her with talking after her word by word….
Aim………..not eat
Mom……….feeds
Dad…………complains
Mom………..complains back ( with high speed )
Dad…………Stops
SEE!!
I can create the activities for mom and dad………
What a great dog I am!!
YAKKKKKKKKKKKK
My mom’s tried to change the dog food but I still hate them………………….
All kinds in the markets…………..
The end of dog foods were given to the stray dogs near my house.
Mom worried, she searched on the net to find the right recipe for me…………
She spends an hour to cook my food everyday…..
Ya no???
It’s so fun when I pretend not to eat……..
Actually, I’m very hungry and can’t stand that nice smell……
But I think, we should have some family activities.
Mom will feed me……….
But Dad says that she spoils me…….
VET said that I’m a spoiled dog……….
Mom always promises dad that she’ll not do that again………
Behind dad’s back……..she does……..she cheats daddy……
Sometime that sees….she’ll bring million idiot reasons ……..
AS………-----umm, I don’t want Aim to mess up the floor then I’ve to feed him-----
-----My hands are covered by the boiled chicken and I didn’t wash yet….so….I’ll feed Aim then wash the hands……..-----
-----Aim ate just a few yesterday, I worry that he’ll be sick…I think if I feed him, he’ll eat-----
DAD teases her with talking after her word by word….
Aim………..not eat
Mom……….feeds
Dad…………complains
Mom………..complains back ( with high speed )
Dad…………Stops
SEE!!
I can create the activities for mom and dad………
What a great dog I am!!

Bangkok Time
Washington Time
London Time
Canberra Time
Bern Time
Brasilia Time
Pretoria Time
1 comment:
wow,Aim!
seem like your mom love you so much.
how lucky you are!
see ya around,
Lang-aan
Post a Comment